The Les Paul Standard 2017 T benefits from several groundbreaking updates. New Ultra-Modern weight relief allows for comfortable play and greater sonic depth. A luscious Grade-AAA flame maple top harks to the classic beauty of the Burst. An asymmetrical slim-taper neck profile with a compound-radius fingerboard and rolled binding team up for outstanding comfort, speed and bend-ability. And push-pull switching on all four knobs for coil tapping on both pickups, a pure bypass, and phase reverse all combine in a truly modern Les Paul that still looks legendary. This stellar guitar is delivered in a classic Gibson hardshell case with a Gibson multi-tool, a premium leather strap and a polishing cloth.
• Body: Mahogany
• Top: AAA Flamed Maple
• Neck: Mahogany with Asymmetrical Slim Taper
• Joint: Set Neck
• Scale: 24.75 in.
• Truss rod: Single Action
• Fretboard: Rosewood with Compound Radius
• Fret: 22: Medium
• Inlays: MOP Trapezoid
• Nut width: 1.695 in.
• Neck Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
• Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Lead
• Special electronics: Hand-wired with orange drop capacitors; phase reverse
• Control layout: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 3-way pickup selector switch, Coil tapping, Kill switch
• Bridge: Tune-o-matic
• Tailpiece: Stop Bar
• Tuning machines: Grover Locking Kidneys
• Hardware Plating: Chrome
• Special features: Coil tapping, pure bypass, phase reverse
• Case: Gibson Hardshell w/Owner’s Manual, Truss Rod Wrench, Leather Strap & Polishing Cloth